Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stash Report #1 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!  I rang the new year in the same way I do every year: in my pjs, on the couch with my husband.  I was able to fit in a little sewing which I hope will be a trend for the rest of the year!

It's the first report of the year, so I get to start over with a clean slate.  My goals for this year are simple: I want to use more than I buy.  I was able to resist the end of the year sales I've received all week in my email.  Like the New Year's sewing, I hope this will be another trend for 2011!

For ease of reporting I think I'm going to continue not counting fabric out until I have completed a step: completed top, finished backing, and finally the binding.  I find that's less confusing. 

I have a good feeling about 2012!

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD: 0 yards

Net used for the year: 0 yards

To see how everyone else is doing head over to Judy's.

1 comment:

krisgray said...

Happy New Year! I have the same goals and hope my sales resistance can continue!