Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

I'm a little late posting today, but I've been taking advantage of both of the boys napping at the same time to sew.  Unfortunately, I didn't get very much sewing done this week.  Being the mom to two adorable little boys is turning out to be really time consuming!  That's okay; they are worth the lack of quilt production!

I was able to sew up a few more strip sets for the Postage Stamp Quilt this afternoon:



I can't wait to see this one come together!  I am in love with these fabrics!

I did have one small purchase this week.  I got a little stack of fat quarters from Sew Dearly Loved.  I have these in mind for a specific project, but I think these are great little basics I could use for something else.


I'm still going in the wrong direction, but at least I did get some sewing done today!

Used this week: 0 yards
Used year to date: 9 yards
Added this week: 1.5 yards
Added year to date: 52 yards
Net Used for the year: -43 yards.

I'm hoping to have a little more time to quilt this week (aren't we all), so we will see how the numbers look next Sunday!

Go to Judy's to see how everyone else is doing.


1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Isn;t it great when naptimes coincide? Love your fabrics. Your stash report looks pretty good!!