Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friday Night Sew In

I can't believe it's already Friday!  Fridays are made even sweeter when it's Friday Night Sew In time!  I can't wait: no babies, no dishes, no cooking!  Just me and the sewing machine!

I have quite a few projects to work on this evening:

  1. I finally finished cutting out my Nicey Jane quilt top.  I'm so tempted to start sewing this together.
  2. The P.S. I Quilt Postage Stamp quilt.  I SHOULD work on this one just to finish it, but will see.  The pull of the Nicey Jane might be too strong.
  3. NICU donation quilt.  It also would be nice to get this finished since it's already cut out.
  4. Charity blocks.  I am making blocks for the Just One Star program and a cancer raffle quilt.
I will have to make up my mind if I want to work on my big projects or finish some tinies that are on my list.  Tune in Saturday to see what I decided to work on.  It's not too late to sign up!  Go to Heidi's blog if you are interested!

Happy Friday Night Sew in and have a great weekend!

Handmade by Heidi

No comments: