Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekend Sewing

Hopefully by the time this weekend is over these:












will become quilt blocks!  Of course because I have so much free time and extra fabric, I'm thinking about adding a row to this quilt.  I am so in love with this design and the fabrics this quilt might need to live on my bed!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

If anyone is interested in making the Supernova quilt go to Lee's to check it out.  It's gorgeous!  It's not too late to join in the fun!





3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the fabrics you are going to use.

ladybugquilting said...

I spent Saturday Cutting,
Hopefully Sunday will have some piecing.

Lee said...

They're already beautiful, and they're not even cut and sewn yet! So even if you don't get anything done, you're in good shape, right? : )