Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

I can't believe that another week has flown by!  Before I know it, I'll be stressing out about Christmas! 

While I don't have any finishes to report, thanks to the extremely hot weather, lots of sewing has been going on.  It's way too hot and humid to be outside!  I have made good progress on the Kaleidoscope QAL, the Farmer's Wife QAL, and the Nicey Jane quilt I'm making for my aunt for her birthday.  Hopefully next week, I'll have at least one finish!

I added more to my Prince Charming fabric collection this week.  Three yards to be exact.  I just love this fabric line.  I'm still trying to find the perfect project to use it.  It would need to be design that really showcases large prints.  Any suggestions?

I'm not sure I will get a lot of sewing accomplished today.  I have all my usual Sunday household chores, the grocery store, and my cousin is coming to visit us today, so we are going to be busy.  I might have to wait until the boys are in bed tonight.  Oh well.  :(



My numbers this week:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 18.5 yards
Added this week: 3 yards
Added YTD: 94 yards
Net used/Added YTD: -75.5 yards.

To see how everyone else is doing, head over to Judy's.  Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!

No comments: