Wednesday, July 6, 2011

W.I.P Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to have something to share for WIP Wednesday!  While I haven't been blogging much lately a whole lot of sewing has been taking place.  All of them new projects of course, nothing previously started has been finished, but that's okay.  I do love to start new projects!

Nicey Jane:

This is going to be a very special birthday present for my Aunt.  It needs to be finished by the end of the month.  Fortunately for me this is the easiest quilt pattern ever!  Just simple squares and rectangles, but still so pretty!  Here it is spread out on the design floor.  Fifteen blocks out of 49 made.  I need to get moving!



Can't wait until it's finished!  I know she is going to love it!

Kaleidoscope QAL:

See earlier post for details.  I am actually up to date on a QAL.  I'm just waiting for furthur instructions. 

Super Nova QAL:

What can I say?  I have been way too distracted by other projects, and I'm pretty much in the same place...oh well!  I'm keeping this one for myself, so there's no rush...

Farmer's Wife QAL:

I will do a post for these soon.  So far I have made 8 out of 111.  Not too bad!

Believe it or not, I have more projects started, but I have decided to focus on just these for now.  If I don't, I'll never finish anything!

To see what everyone else is up to this week, check out Lee's blog.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Your aunt will be so happy. :) I have a design floor, too!

Amy said...

Got to love design floors! except mine it kills my back and knees. lovely quilt for your aunt

Leanne said...

That is a lovely quilt for your aunt!

Lee said...

Wow, you're rocking it! Love that Nicey Jane quilt, it's going to be beautiful. And 8 Farmer's Wife blocks is not bad at all!

Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Carla said...

You are definitely getting things going. Your aunt is definitely going to love the quilt!