Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

Well, I've learned my lesson about making predictions about my sewing output.  After last Sunday I was able to sew for about an hour, if that.  I forgot to take into consideration that my baby's birthday was this week and all the activities that would go with it!  I still can't believe that he's two...HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

While I didn't get a lot of sewing accomplished, yet again I made no fabric purchases.  That is just going to have to be enough for me this week!  However, I am determined to have a finished quilt top by next Sunday Stash Report (will see if it works this time!)  After all, this coming Friday is Friday Night Sew in, and I've already made arrangements with the Hubs to have the night off!  Maybe I'll even (dare I say it?) piece the back?  Oh, maybe I won't get carried away!

My numbers for the week:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 9 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD: 76 yards
Net Used for 2011: -67 yards

To see how everyone else is doing go check out Judy's blog.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I remember life with two small toddlers - hetic! Enjoy your sew-in, aren't husbands wonderful? Looking forward to seeing your completed top.