Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stash Report #5

Yet again, I'm not really getting into the true spirit of using my stash instead of adding to it:) 

I couldn't decide what to do with the backing for my Dr. Seuss quilt because I ran out of the backing fabric I wanted to use.  I tried doing a really scrappy backing, but it just wasn't working for me, so I caved and bought 3 more yards of the fabric I wanted.  I ordered it from Fabric.com where if you order $35 worth of fabric shipping is free, so I HAD to order a yard and a 1/2 of some Nicey Jane pieces I was missing to avoid the shipping charges.  I refuse to feel too badly about it because I am not just blindly adding to the stash, but I bought fabric for specific projects!

Used this week: 0
Used YTD: 9 yards
Added this week: 4.5 yards
Added YTD: 14.5 yards
Net Used for 2011 -5.5 yards.

I did get some sewing done this week, but nothing that can be added to the report.  Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck this week!  To see how everyone else is doing go to Judy's blog!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: