Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Happy WIP everyone!  I can't believe it's time for another WIP post!  Fortunately, I have actually made some progress!

I have finished all 12 of the blocks needed for the elephant baby quilt!



Pretty cute if I do say so myself!

I'm using a pattern from the Spring 2012 issue of Quilts and More called "Animal Crackers".  At the very top it says that this project is "super easy".  So far it has lived up to that statement!  I'm sure others would be presenting a completely finished quilt this week for you, but I'm really slow!  My plan is to have a completed top by this weekend so I can start quilting this little baby.  I'm thinking I will do straight line quilting following the lines of the rectangles.  Super simple and clean lines.  Easy, peasy.  The next baby quilt won't happen this quickly or easily, so I'm glad this one has been so far!

I have been itching to start something new this week, but I've stayed on task!  I am determined that the new babies in my life will not have to wait until they are six months old for their quilts!  Once these two are finished I am going to start something new for me.  Even if it's just a couple of blocks...

If you'd like to see what everyone else accomplished this week, go to Lee's to check out the linky!

No comments: