Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hello Out There!

Well, I'm back.  Sorry to have been away for so long, but I needed to take a break.  Not just from blogging (since baby G came along I haven't been doing much anyway), but from quilting in general.  Without going into a ton of boring details suffice it to say the past couple of months have been exciting yet stressfull and in the end turned disappointing.  Needless to say, everything and everyone is okay, but I just needed a little time to get my head together.  Now I'm itching to get back into my sewing room!

Some sewing updates:

I finished my first quilt top for Quilts of Valor.  I was so excited to turn it in to the MSP Quilting Angels I didn't take a picture first.  I will be sure to post one when it is back from the long-armer!  If you want to see a picture of the first block I made find it here.

I'm currently busy working on a quilt for my cousin who just had her baby this morning.  As usual I'm running really, really behind, but I'm determined to finish it before he's a year old!  Oh how I love having a new little baby to squeeze especially when I don't have to deliver them!  I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet little boy!



 Once I finish this baby quilt I will start on one for my step-sister who is due May 8th.  Lots of little babies coming into the family this year!  I can't wait!  Keep 'em coming ladies!

Well, I'm off to the park to wear out the kiddos and then I'll start quilting away!

See you tomorrow for WIP Wednesday!

No comments: