Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winner, Winner

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for entering!  I was so flattered that so many people came by my teeny, tiny blog and left me such sweet and thoughtful comments.  If I could I would send everyone of you a charm pack, but there can only be one, here goes:

True Random Integer Generator

Min:
Max:
Result:
91
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


I couldn't figure out how to get the pretty little blue box posted in my blog post, so here's a good old copy and paste!

Congrats to #91 Marieke,

Marieke said...
Congrats on winning the Go Baby! It'll be cool to see what you make with it!

I sent you an email earlier this morning.  Congrats!  I hope you really enjoy the new fabric!  The colors used in Terrain are so vibrant and beautiful!  Perfect for fall!

Again, thank you so much to everyone for entering!  It was a blast!  I was so pleased to see I picked a few new followers during this little venture!While it wasn't my goal it is always so flattering!  I will try to not bore all of you to death!

Please keep checking back in as I think I will be reaching a few milestones soon that might require another celebratory giveaway...

Now I'm off to care for my sick little boy (double ear infections!)  Poor baby!





No comments: