Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday #17

Hello everyone!  Another week has gone by way, way, way too quickly!  Where does the time go?  Unfortunately, not in front of my sewing machine!!

I did finally finish the Dr. Seuss quilt this week!  I will post pics as soon as I can take some decent photos.  It has been cloudy and rainy around here lately and I would really like to take some pictures of the quilt outside because the indoor shots are not doing it justice.

I have recently picked the Postage Stamp quilt back up so hopefully I will have a finished quilt top soon!

I saw this post from Elizabeth yesterday, and I realized that I need to get my act together and work on my 2011 goals!  Maybe I will be able to post progress on some those projects next week.

Here's hoping everyone else had very productive weeks!  Hop on over to Lee's blog to see everyone's progress!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Oh, I think you get a pass on keeping up with your goals! Consider it a maternity leave. : ) Can't wait to see the Dr. Suess quilt.

Thanks for linking up, have a fabulous week!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I totally agree, you've got a new baby - I think you've accomplished a really great goal right there!! I'm totally impressed that you're finding the time to blog! How's it going at home with the boys?

Kelly @ Vintage Fabric Studio said...

hi Melanie, i agree about the photos, waiting till it works is worth it. I've been poking around your blog and it is like looking the in mirror ;) glad to have found you through WIP, i'm you're newest follower. Kelly

Jenniffier said...

I too didn't have much time for sewing this week. I am hoping to get some in tomorrow night and Friday night. I would like to have something to show/share for the month at the Sacramento Modern Quilt guild meeting on Saturday :)