Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Stash Report

The weeks just keep going by faster and faster!  I can't believe we are already at our last stash report of January!

I'm so pleased to share with you that I finally have some progress to report this week.  I finished my butterfly quilt top Thursday night!  See post here.  I was able to keep the momentum going and pieced the back and cut out the binding Friday night.  Now I just need to baste and quilt it!  I seriously doubt I will have this finished by the end of January for the UFO Challenge, but I'm so pleased with my progress.  I know it will be complete in the next couple of weeks! 

I also had to do a little shopping this week too.  I bought all of the Kona Snow at Capital Quilts yesterday, but unfortunately all they had in stock was 1 1/2 yards.  I need a lot more, but I figured I'd take what I could get.  Running out of Kona Snow is holding up a couple of my projects, so I'll definitely have to order more this week!  Anybody know of any good sales? 

This weeks numbers:

Used this week: 9 yards
Used YTD: 9 yards
Added this week: 1 1/2 yards
Added YTD: 1 1/2 yards
Net used for the year: 7 1/2 yards

Not too shabby!

Thanks to Judy for hosting both the weekly stash report and the UFO Challenge!  You have really kept me on my toes this month!  I have found myself more focused on finishing my WIPs instead of dreaming of new projects and buying fabric!  Thanks for helping me reach my goals this year!  So far anyway!  :)

1 comment:

krisgray said...

Yeah!! Look at those finish numbers!