Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quick Stash Update

I have a very boring stash report this week.  Zero in, Zero out.  I'm still plugging away and getting lots of sewing done, but nothing finished yet.  I have way, way too many projects going right now, so in order to stay somewhat organized I'm setting some of them aside until later.

Right now I'm going to concentrate on two upcoming birthday quilts, The Farmer's Wife QAL, and the Kaleidoscope QAL.  This should keep me occupied for quite a while!

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 18.5 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD: 91 yards
Net used/Added YTD: -72.5 yards.

Now I'm off to take advantage of some much appreciated "Mommy time" to get some sewing done.  My beloved took the two boys to visit with their grandmother so I could have some time to myself...isn't he the best?

Happy 4th of July to those of you in the states...hope your long weekend is filled with lots of sewing!

To see how everyone else did this week head over to Judy's!

No comments: