Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First Blog Award

I am so flattered!  I was nominated for my first ever blog award Friday by the very sweet Elizabeth at The Wandering Minstrel.  If you haven't been to her blog yet, you are truly missing out!  She has really beautiful projects in the works and a drool worthy sewing station. 

Without further ado, here is my award:



It means favorite blog and it is meant to highlight our favorite blogs that don't have a lot of "followers", not yet anyway!!  The aim is to recognize blogs with less than 300 followers.  In order to accept this award I have been asked to nominate 3-5 blogs that I love reading that fit the bill.  I am more than happy to do that:

Jenn of all Trades, this lady is one super talented artist!  I love to see not only her creations from fabric, but also her drawings.  Check out her archives to see the work she did for her church's mission trip to Swaziland. 

I Love Baby Quilts, I think what I admire most about this blog is that she does all of her work by hand! 

Canoe Ridge Creations, Megan has impressed me with her projects from the very beginning.  She has exquisite taste in fabric and her recent experiments with dresdan plates have me completely addicted.

I certainly wouldn't say any of these blogs are completely "unknown", but I think more people should be reading them!  I could list so many more, but duty calls and I have a hungry little one!

Thanks again for nominating me Elizabeth!  I'm not sure I deserve it, but I'll take it!