Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Stash Report

Happy Stash Report Sunday!  I am very pleased to say I did quite a bit of sewing this week, but I didn't add anything to the stash.  After last week's confession, what a relief!

I'm still plugging away at the elephant baby quilt.  It super simple, so even though I don't have as much time to sew as I'd like it's still coming together!  It's a rainy, gloomy day here in Virginia, the perfect day for sewing!  Unfortunately, my son has different ideas!  He thinks it's the perfect day for baking, bubble painting, and playing   board games.  Oh well, duty calls!  I've been told many, many times that before I know it he won't want me within 5 feet of him, so I'll enjoy his company while I can!

The numbers this week:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 16 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD: 43 yards
Net Added YTD: 27 yards.

Boring, Boring, Boring.  Same as last week, but at least I'm sewing and not shopping!

To see how everyone else did with their stash this week, head over to Judy's.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

No comments: