Friday, April 13, 2012

Fabric Wishlist

I have seen a couple of bloggers featuring the fabric they are dreaming of sewing with this summer and I couldn't resist joining in!  One of my goals for this year is to try to use what I have, but there is just nothing like new fabric for new projects.  Of course, I usually leave new fabric on the shelf to occasionally take down and pet.  (You know you do it too!)

I'm someone who cannot get enough Christmas fabric, so it's no surprise that some is on my wishlist:

Sheri Berry's designs are so cute, and Alpine Wonderland is no exception!  I can see Christmas quilts, but also some pretty aprons for the bakers on my gift list this year out of this line.



I have loved all of Aneela Hoey lines, and I can't wait to get my hands on Cherry Christmas!  I would love to have a cute little quilt for my living room out of this line!  Not too mention  a couple of pillows...




I think Sweetwater's Lucy's Crab Shack is the perfect fabric for summer sewing.  I'm really loving the bathing suits hanging out to dry!  Too cute!!



Of course anytime Tula Pink has a new line coming out I'm always interested!  I'm intrigued by her take on Halloween fabric.  Nightshade is so beautiful I think I'd keep it at all year long!



My favorite new Halloween line has to be Guising from Lizzy House.  The candy corn, the ghosts, the new pearl bracelets...can't wait to make some Halloween decor from this!

Lizzy House - Guising - Jack O Lanterns in Pumpkin

As someone who loves to make quilts for babies and kids, I can't wait to see The Simple Life by Tasha Noel.



I think my son might need a pillowcase or two made out of Ed Emberley's Happy Drawing.  Especially with either of these:

Ed Emberley - Happy Drawing - Elephants in Gray

Ed Emberley - Happy Drawing - Frogs in Green

Of course there are many, many more, but I think I've gone on long enough.  Time to stop dreaming about new fabric and go finish some of my current projects!

Are there any fabrics that you are picturing in your dream stash that I didn't mention?  Do tell!


Pictures courtesy of the Fat Quarter Shop and Hawthorne Threads.  Two of my very favorite places to shop!

No comments: