Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

I was so lucky to be able to fit in a lot of sewing this week.  Unfortunately, I can't count any of it out yet, but hopefully soon.  For the rest of the year I'm going to try to concentrate on finishing up my UFO's, Christmas gifts, and a couple of baby quilts.  That should keep me busy into the new year!  My sons and I finally seemed to get a napping schedule worked out, and they both slept at the same time!  That was a huge victory this week!  I'm hoping that continues because it really gave me some extra time in the sewing room!

I'm very happy to report that I had one finish this week!  It really has me itching to finish up my other projects.  I really want to start the year free of UFO's!

I did have a small addition to the stash this week.  I picked up four fat quarters for the butterfly blocks I have been working on.  It turns out I don't have many bright, little girl appropriate fabrics in my stash.  A quick trip to Hancock fabrics this week fixed that!  I must admit I have really enjoyed working on a quilt for a little girl.  I just found out that my cousin is expecting her first baby next spring.  I have my fingers crossed for a baby girl! 

My numbers for this week:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 34.5 yards
Added this week: 1 yard
Added YTD: 128 yards
Net added for the year: 93.5 yards

To see how everyone else did, go to Judy's.  Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I do like your finish. I'm sure it will be loved.