Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friday Night Sew in Results

I'm a little (all right a lot) late reporting my sewing from Friday night, but today has been one of those non-stop days.  All of the things on the to do list have been fun, but still busy!

I wasn't very productive, but I did at least get the binding sewn on my table runner.


I pieced the top and quilted this runner last year around this time and then just completely dropped the ball when it came to the binding.  Not sure why, but it happens, right?  Needless to say, I'm thrilled that I will be able to use it this year!

We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to visit my parents in southern Virginia.  We are so excited because they really go overboard with the Halloween decorations every year, so I'm interested to see the boys reaction to them.  Some of it is scary, so will see how my 2 year old handles it.  I'm hoping he doesn't have nightmares all week...

Anyway, we will be in the car for 6 hours tomorrow (without traffic), so that should give me plenty of time to sew on the binding.

I hope everyone else had a productive Friday Night Sew in!

No comments: