Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

Hello!

Despite the two natural disaters in my neck of the woods this week (earthquake and hurricane...yikes) I've managed to get quite a bit of sewing done.  I basted and started quilting my Kaleidoscope.  I'm hoping to finish up the quilting this afternoon and attach the binding.  I think I might have a finish to show off really soon...

I also found some time to start working on my 100 Quilts for Kids project this week.  I'm using this awesome tutorial from Amanda Jean.  So far, So good!



I just love these fabrics!  I might even have enough left over to make one more quilt.  Maybe for the local NICU?



The best news is, all this sewing, and no shopping!!  Not that I need anymore fabric, but that's never stopped me before...

All in all, this has been a great week!  My family and property survived all nature threw at us with no problem.  We are so very lucky and thankful!

Used this week: 5.5 yards
Used YTD: 28.5 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD: 112 yards
Net Used/Added YTD: -83.5 yards.

I still have a long way to go, but at least it is going in the right direction!

To see how everyone else did this week, head on over to Judy's.



**FYI-If anyone is interested, I am hosting my first ever giveaway.  It's a pretty good one, so see this post if you're feeling lucky!

1 comment:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Oh you have those cute rockets! Jealous! Can't wait to see the quilt you make with it. :)
Stay safe! You all are in our prayers.