Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

Happy Stash Report Sunday!  My family and I just got back from a lovely vacation in beautiful Northern Michigan.  Unfortunately, I couldn't take my sewing machine with me, so I haven't been able to sew at all since my last update.  However, I was able to visit a number of quilt shops while there.  (See this post for details and pics of my goodies).



Here it is in all its glory.

I really hated being away from my machine, but it was nice to explore the area's quilt stores and meet other quilters.  It was just the inspiration I needed to get back into sewing.  I have re-commited to my pledge of giving myself 15 minutes a day of sewing time.  Since the baby arrived in January, I have been sewing here and there whenever I had the chance.  Now that he's a little older I really want to try to fit this very important time back into my schedule.

If the boys cooperate, while they nap this afternoon I want to finish up my Kaleidoscope quilt back.  That will be my goal for today, then hopefully this week I can get it quilted and bound.  Wish me luck!

The numbers:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 23 yards
Added this week: 10 yards
Added YTD: 112 yards
Net used/Added: -89 yards.

Now off to sew a little before everyone wakes up.  To see what others are up this week, head over to Judy's.

3 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Nice stash addition and I'm glad you enjoyed the vacation in Michigan - I fondly remember all of the trips I had as a kid. Beautiful place.

Kate said...

Pretty fabrics. Hope you got your sewing time in for the day.

krisgray said...

Lovely fabrics - I miss nap times!!!! I got so much done.