Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

I am very happy to report that I didn't make any fabric purchases this week.  I believe part of the reason I was successful was as soon as I received an email from stores offering discounts I deleted it immediately!  I'm hoping I can keep it up!

I am THIS close to finishing the top to my Super Nova quilt.  I seriously doubt I will have a finished quilt this week, but I'm hoping to be awfully close!  Stay tuned...

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 9 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD: 76 yards
Net used YTD: -67 yards.

As long as no illness or other emergency falls on the household, next week I should have something added to the "Used this week" section! 

To see how others did this week, head over to Judy's.

To all you mommies out there, have a very happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

Good luck this week finishing things! And happy mother's day to ya my dear.

krisgray said...

LOL - I have been deleting those deals, too! It is such a great feeling to almost have a finish, isn't it?

Megan said...

I need to start deleting those e-mails. :) have a great week!

Shelley said...

Hi Melanie! Thanks for stopping over at my blog and leaving that sweet comment :) I can't wait to see your "Flurry" Hexagon Park quilt. Isn't that Lynne something else??