Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Night Sew In

I have been looking forward to Friday Night Sew In for the last two weeks.  Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen.  :(

The boys had doctor's appointments this week, and it never fails that one of us ALWAYS brings home something!  Hurst and Graham have been sick since Monday!  My husband assures me that I'll have some time this evening for sewing, but unless he brings a sitter home with him from work, I'm not optimistic!

I'm still plugging away at the Super Nova Quilt!  Only one more block to go and all the blocks will be assembled!  Maybe a miracle will happen and I will have a quilt top to reveal this weekend! 

I'm sure I'll just be up to my elbows in dirty diapers and vomit all weekend though!

Hope everyone else has successful sewing weekends!

No comments: