Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Stash Report--Week 1 2014

I'm so excited to be joining in with the Stash Report again. For my sanity I decided to take a blogging break, but I'm ready to get back into it lately. I've really missed reporting on my stash and keeping up with what everyone else has been doing. I'll admit that in the past I haven't been so good about using my stash, but I'm optimistic that this is the year. My husband and I are planning to move in 2014, so it's more important than ever to save my pennies and use the stash. I don't even want to think about having to box it all up and move it! My goal this year is to use way, way, way more than I buy and to finish up my WIPs.

Without further adieu, I'm starting the year off on the right foot. While it has been so hard to ignore the end of the year sales in my emails, I've been able to resist temptation. I'm making a quilt for my mother-in-law for her birthday, so that should help my numbers for next week. Looking back through my blog posts recently, I saw that I purchased the fabric for this quilt in April 2011. I'm so glad I'm finally using it. It is such a shame it has taken me so long because it is lovely! Right now it isn't much to look at, but I hope to have pictures of it soon. I'm using this tutorial from Moda Bakeshop. It is really beautiful and so easy!

The numbers:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD: 0 yards
Net Used for 2014: 0 yards

If you are looking for inspiration to use your stash, join us over at Patchwork Times today and every Sunday for the rest of the year.

No comments: