Sunday, January 27, 2013

Friday Night Sew-in Results

Well, I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be, but I did make some progress on my latest Quilt of Valor.



I'm using this great pattern from Mary Johnson for this one. It is a very simple block that comes together quickly, but the magic happens in it's arrangement. If you are in need of a quick project I highly recommend this pattern! While obviously I'm working with red, white and blue, I think any combination of colors would be beautiful!

My fabulous husband has taken the boys to the local Children's Museum for an afternoon of fun, so I'm off to work on the quilt top. I'm hoping to make some real progress today! Oh, and clean up my sewing space. It's an embarrassment!

2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Those are going to look so nice in that pattern!

felicity said...

Every little bit helps - you have a stack of progress right there. Enjoy your stitching time without the kids! :)