Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stash Report #7

I was able to do some sewing this week, but I'm not quite ready to do the final reveal.  Unfortunately, everything has either already been accounted for in the previous stash updates or I haven't reached the stage of completion to add the fabric to the used colomn, at least not yet.  I hope to have something to show this week, but it just depends on how much time I get to sew between caring for the little one at home and visiting the littlest one at the hospital!


Used this week: 0
Used YTD: 9 yards
Added this week: 0
Added YTD: 25.5 yards
Net Used for 2011:  -16.5 yards.

Oh well, at least I didn't add anything this week.  That's a step in the right direction!

To see how everyone else is doing check out Judy's blog!

1 comment:

Susan said...

How is your new little guy doing? Is he coming home soon?